Hinzugefügt am: May 29 2013
Beschreibung: Similar game as Freecell: only sequences on the tableau are built in suit (and not alternate color). Remove all cards to the top right cells to win a level.
Anleitung: Construction and layout:
- One standard 52-card deck is used.
- There are four open cells and four open foundations.
- The entire deck is dealt out left to right into eight cascades, four of which comprise seven cards and four of which comprise six.
Building during play:
- The top card of each cascade begins a tableau.
- Tableaux must be built down by the same suit.
- Foundations are built up by suit.
- Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau, or moved to an empty cell, an empty cascade, or its foundation.
- Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations.
The game is won after all cards are moved in ascending number by suit to their foundation piles.
Fuege dieses Spiel in deine Seite ein: